Phan Thiet is a famous coastal city in Binh Thuan province, about 200km east of Ho Chi Minh City and 240km southwest of Nha Trang city. If you are a veteran “photographer”, you need to know that the journey to Phan Thiet will go through one of the most beautiful coastal roads in Vietnam. Not only enjoying the fresh sea air and pure natural scenery, the picture of the countryside appearing next to the fruit-laden dragon fruit gardens is also an interesting highlight.
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Phan Thiet?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Phan Thiet||1 day||400||120||150||250||300||360|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Phan Thiet?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits your trip to Phan Thiet from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Phan Thiet
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book a Private Transfer to Phan Thiet?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and is supported by staff from our office.
Any questions about the private car to Phan Thiet and transport reservations, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0)918 709 338 – +84(0)899 789 338 or email: email@example.com. We always support customers anytime (24/7).
Leave a Comment