Rach Gia is a provincial city and the capital city of Kien Giang Province. It is located on the eastern coast of the Gulf of Thailand, 250 kilometres (160 mi) south-west of Ho Chi Minh City, takes about 5 hours of driving to get there.
Top tourist attraction:
- Temple of the Three Jewels
- Rach Gia Pier
- Kien Giang Museum House
- Nguyen Trung Truc Temple
=>> Get 10% off with our Mekong Delta Private Tour from now.
From Rach Gia, you can take a boat to visit Phu Quoc Island.
How much does it cost for a private transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Rach Gia?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Rach Gia||1 day||500||145||175||290||310||360|
|HCM – Rach Gia||2 days||500||190||260||360||410||470|
A sample of booking fee a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Rach Gia?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family member.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suite for your trip to Rach Gia?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable model of car/bus with well-trained driver. Below are some of our advices that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver Service
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No any hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, and weekends, an extra service fee will be add 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Rach Gia?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, bank transfer…
- Driver comes to pick you up on time, start the journey & follow and support by staffs from our office.
For any questions about private transfer to Rach Gia and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338
Leave a Comment