Explore Vietnam on countryside tour within 14 days to see the best views you can encounter from the South to the North, it includes:
- Visit Cu Chi underground tunnels – a historical sites.
- Immersed yourself in a peaceful setting on a rowing boat trip and witness a busiest of trading time on the floating market in Mekong Delta.
- Cycling through a rice field to visit a local family business and see their daily activates.
- Kayaking and snorkeling in the pristine waters in Ha Long Bay and Cham Island trip.
- Trekking up and down the mountains to explore the lifestyle of hill tribes, roam through villages, rice terraced fields, a waterfall…
And many other activities such as join a cooking class to learn and enjoy local food; trekking in the forest; explore many famous caves in Ha Long Bay, visit a local business to learn their skills….
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city and arrival (D).
When you arrive at Ho Chi Minh City you will be welcomed by your tour guide and driver, take you to your hotel, and if times permit, they will take you on a tour around the city or enjoy your dinner at a cruise at the Saigon River, overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi tour (B/L).
After having breakfast at the hotel. Starting off your day at Cao Dai Temple, built-in 1926, is considered one of the striking structures in South-East Asia. You will have a chance to explore this fascinating site and witness followers pray at noontime. After lunch, visit the Cu Chi Tunnels to explore the underground network of tunnels and bunkers that stretch for over 200 Km. Learn about the importance of tunnels played in the Vietnam-American war, and how they were used specifically by the Viet Cong guerrilla fighters. While there, you will not only have a chance to explore the war bunkers, command centers, weapon stores but also experience with real fire with many different types of guns…
Upon returning to Ho Chi Minh City, dinner will be at the guest’s own account.
Day 3 – 4: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho –Ben Tre – Can Tho (B/L).
Waking up in Ho Chi Minh City, your breakfast will be served at the hotel before departing to My Tho city where you will visit Vinh Trang Pagoda then boarding the sampan and cruising around four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands. You will wander on village paths to visit local people’s houses, local factories, orchards garden; enjoying the seasonal tropical fruits, honey tea, coconut and Vietnamese traditional music…
After your lunch, it’s time for cycling around the village or relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze. Overnight at the homestay in Can Tho.
On the second day, after enjoying the breakfast, then being at a wharf to board a motorboat for sightseeing the Cai Rang Floating Market which is the biggest and most colorful floating market in the Mekong Delta’s region where hundreds of boats, ships packed with fruits, vegetables, plants, and foods…line along the river and are ready for trading. After the Cai Rang market, continuing cruising through small creeks to a local orchard and enjoying tropical seasonal fruits.
Break for lunch before returning to Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City – Hoi An town (B/L).
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel then join a cooking class for half day. In the afternoon, you will take a flight to Da Nang city then move down a hotel in Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An 1 day – cycling tour (B/L).
Your guide will take you to the small villages in the beautiful surrounding countryside. We head across the new Cua Dai bridge with its spectacular views of Hoi An, then visit small fishing boats return with their daily catch. We then spend a couple of hours cycling to explore local markets; local family business; shipbuilding yard, wood carving workshops, tracks through rice fields…
Lunch is serviced at a local restaurant with fresh seafood then continued to cycle for another hours before going back Hoi An at 17 Pm.
Day 7: Cham Islands – Snorkeling tour (B/L).
Around 08 Am, a tour guide will pick you up from the hotel to enjoy the day trip at Cham island with fun, snorkeling, relaxing on the beach and Vietnamese seafood lunch on beach. Your trip finishes at around 17 Pm.
Day 8: Hoi An – Ha Noi (B/L).
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel then join a cooking class for half day. In the afternoon, you will take a flight to Ha Noi, check-in a hotel.
Day 9 – 10: Ha Noi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (B/L/D).
In the morning, your guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel then leave by coach to Hoa Lu, the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and The Dinh Dynasties. After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row through many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops. Ride back to the hotel, free time at your leisure to visit Tam Coc port. Dinner is served in the hotel.
On the second day:
After your breakfast, your tour will continue to go to Cuc Phuong National Park. You are not only do trekking in the primary forest but also excellent hiking opportunities abound in the park and you could spend a day trekking through the forest. On the way visit the Cave of Early Man (had over 7000 years). Picnic lunch in the forest. Then keep going follow the popular trails will lead you to several ancient trees before going back Ha Noi.
Day 11 – 12: Ha Long Bay 2 days overnight on the cruise (B/L/D).
Following breakfast at your hotel, we will depart towards the Halong Bay. Within 2 days, you will also visit the Thien Cung Cave, Surprising Cave, do kayaking, swimming, climbing up to the mountain to complete a view of Halong Bay or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Ti Top beach and Soi Sim beach.
Also, you join our cooking class, Tai Chi class, squid fishing on the boat.
After the tour finish in Ha Noi on the second day, our driver will pick you up and transfer to the train station. Take an overnight train from Ha Noi – Lao Cai.
Day 13 – 14: Sapa trekking tour 2 days (B/L/D).
Arrive at Lao Cai station at around 6:00 Am, transfer from Lao Cai Station to Sapa. Enjoy breakfast and start our trek downhill to Y Linh Ho village in the Muong Hoa Valley. Stroll through rice paddies and small hamlets to witness the lifestyle of hill tribes in the area, roam through villages, rice terraced fields local village.
Overnight at a homestay – the local house.
On the second day, enjoy breakfast before start tour with 08 km walking to visit 2 villages of the Red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes of bamboo forest on the way of returning Sapa.
Take the overnight train to go back Hanoi.
Day 15: Ha Noi and departure (B).
In the morning you will enjoy your breakfast at the hotel before getting ready to leave Hanoi. While waiting for your flight, you are free to do what you please, and as you will leave, we will bring you to the Noi Bai International Airport. This will be the end of our services, and we truly hope that you have had a journey of a lifetime.
- Tour price request minimum 2 people per booking , all rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- The driver in Hanoi will take you to Hanoi Station. You will stay on the train without tour guide. Local tour guide at Lao Cai Station will pick you up by signage of your name.
* Note: please contact directly with us via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to upgrate your hotel standard. We will inform to you an extra fee for updating.
Thing to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in Sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun-cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you in case you get sick.
Tour Price Includes
- A/c car/van for pick up, transfer and sightseeing as per program.
- A/c soft sleeper train ticket: Ha Noi – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (2 – 4 pax/Cabin).
- English speaking tour guide.
- Shared cruises on Ha Long Bay, all entrance fees, cycles and boat trip.
- 3* hotel based on 2 guests sharing a Twin or Double room.
- Meals as indicated.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Single supplement.
- International & domestic flight tickets.
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (4-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- A couple travel with 2 children. The 2nd Child will be charge 100% adults ticket.
- If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
- More than 45 days prior to your departure day: deposit is forfeited.
- Between 10 and 44 days prior : 50% of the tour price is charged.
- Less than 10 days prior or if you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit and 100% of tour price is charged.
- The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.