Nha Trang is a coastal city well known for its beaches and scuba diving and has developed into a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of backpackers, as well as more affluent travelers on the south-east Asia circuit; it is already very popular with Vietnamese tourists, with Nha Trang Bay widely considered as among the world’s most beautiful bays.
Nha Trang is one of the most important tourist hubs of Vietnam, thanks to its beaches with fine and clean sand and the clear ocean water with mild temperatures all year round.
Scuba diving and kite boarding
- Long Son Pagoda, and its statue of Gautama Buddha
- Palace of Emperor Bảo Đại
- Thap Ba Hot Spring (Lady Tower hot spring)
- Nha Phu Lagoon
- Hoa Lan Stream (Orchid Flower stream)
- Monkey Island
- Hòn Tằm Island (Silkworm island)
- Hòn Mun Island (Ebony island)
- Hòn Con Sẻ Tre Island (Bamboo Sparrow island)
- Hòn Ông Island
- Đảo Yến Island (Swiftlet island)
- Hòn Tre Island (Bamboo island)
- Tháp Bà Pô Nagar Nha Trang (a Champa Tower)
- Trí Nguyên Aquarium (an aquarium where hundreds of rare oceanic species are fed)
- Yangbay Waterfall
How much does it cost for a private car/bus from HCM – Nha Trang
Those rental fees are only for picking up and dropping off services from Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang or return.
Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
Note: Child seats are not available.
During the Vietnam Publich Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking. It’s regulated as bellow:
- The period from 30th Dec 2019 to 02nd Jan 2020 (New Year).
- The period from 23rd Jan 2019 to 31th Jan 2020 (Lunar New Year in Viet Nam).
- The period from 1st Apr 2019 to 03rd Apr 2020 (Hung Kings Commemoration Day).
- The period from 29th Apr to 03rd May 2020 (Reunification and Labor Day).
- The period from 1st Sep 2020 to 3rd Sep 2020 (National Day).
- The period from 22nd Dec to 25th Dec 2020 (Christmas Day).
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance. (Please contact with us if you want to pay via local bank account).
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any support and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902795056 – (Mr. Hoang) + 84(0) 906609394 (Mr. Mike) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will support customers anytime (24/7)