Ben Tre is one of the country’s southern provinces in the Mekong Delta, known as the homeland of the Dong Khoi Revolution and a land of the Coconut. Ben Tre is located at the end of the Mekong River where many canals and coconut groves. In addition to coconuts, Ben Tre also has many orchards scattered in many districts. Travel Vietnam to Ben Tre you should participate in ecotourism activities, stay in the family of local people, enjoy the fresh air.
=>> Do you want get 10% off with our Ben Tre Tour from now?
When is the best time to visit Ben Tre?
The raining season in the South Viet Nam start from May until October.
You may have a few difficulties during the boat trip if you want to visit Ben Tre during this time. However, the most wonderful moment to enjoy abundant tropical fruits is from June to August or after Tet Holiday where you will have an opportunity to spread your eyes over most joyous festivals, such as the Phu Le Pagoda Festival and the Nghinh Ong Rite.
How much for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Ben Tre?
Located around 90 km from Ho Chi Minh, it takes more than 1h30 minutes of driving to Ben Tre.
See more: Top 10 Places You Should Visit When You Arrive Ben Tre
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Ben Tre||1 day||240||85||105||160||190||225|
A sample of booking fee a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Ben Tre?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family member.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suite for your trip to Ben Tre?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable model of car/bus with well-trained driver. Below are some of our advices that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver Service
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No any hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, and weekends, an extra service fee will be add 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Ben Tre?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, bank transfer…
- Driver comes to pick you up on time, start the journey & follow and support by staffs from our office.
For any questions about private car to Ben Tre and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338
Leave a Comment