Phnom Penh, formerly known as The City of the Brahma‘s Faces, is the capital and most populous city in Cambodia. Phnom Penh is significant global and domestic tourist destinations for Cambodia. The city is noted for its historical architecture and attractions. There are a number of surviving French colonial buildings scattered along the grand boulevards as it used to be French colonization also it has been national capital since that time.
Top tourist attraction:
- The Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda
- National Museum of Cambodia
- Wat Phnom Temple
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Independence Monument
- Mekong Island (Koh Dach) near Phnom Penh
- Ta Prohm Temple at Tonle Bati
- Wat Langka Pagoda
- Wat Ounalom Pagoda
From Ho Chi Minh, it takes about 6 hours of driving to PhnomPenh.
Booking fees for a private car/bus from Ho Chi Minh to Phnom Penh
Those rental fees are only for picking up and dropping off services/1way from Ho Chi Minh to Phnom Penh or return.
Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
Note: Child seats are not available.
During the Vietnam Publich Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking. It’s regulated as bellow:
- The period from 30th Dec 2019 to 02nd Jan 2020 (New Year).
- The period from 23rd Jan 2019 to 31th Jan 2020 (Lunar New Year in Viet Nam).
- The period from 1st Apr 2019 to 03rd Apr 2020 (Hung Kings Commemoration Day).
- The period from 29th Apr to 03rd May 2020 (Reunification and Labor Day).
- The period from 1st Sep 2020 to 3rd Sep 2020 (National Day).
- The period from 22nd Dec to 25th Dec 2020 (Christmas Day).
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any support about car/bus Rental from Ho Chi Minh – Phnom Penh and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: (+84) 902 795 056 – (+84) 918 709 338 or email: email@example.com. We always support customers anytime (24/7).