Moc Bai is an international border gate between Vietnam and Cambodia located in Tay Ninh Province. Its counterpart across the border is the Bavet border gate, Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia. As it is located on the main highway between Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh, the border crossing is one of the busiest land entry points into Vietnam.
Also many foreigners prefer to go to this borderland to renew their Vietnam visa as it cheaper than the visa extension service in Ho Chi Minh or another place.
***Useful link: Visa run to borderland (full instructions)
Booking fees for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Moc Bai Borderland
Located around 70 km from Ho Chi Minh city, it takes more than 2 and a half hour of driving to get there.
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Moc Bai||1 day||130||70||100||140||170||210|
A sample of booking fee a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer to Moc Bai?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family member.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suite for your trip to Moc Bai?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable model of car/bus with well-trained driver. Below are some of our advices that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver Service
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No any hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, and weekends, an extra service fee will be add 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Moc Bai?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, bank transfer…
- Driver comes to pick you up on time, start the journey & follow and support by staffs from our office.
For any questions about private car to Moc Bai borderland and transport reservation, please contact us via:
Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338