Cat Tien National Park is located in the south of Vietnam, approximately 150 km north of Ho Chi Minh City and take about 4.5 hours to get there.
Here are some interesting things you can do when you visit Nam Cat Tien:
- Going to see wild animals at dark time
- Staying overnight at a homestay with local people.
- Go kayaking on Dong Nai river
- Trekking deep to the forest to visit Crocodile lake, discover rare species of flora.
- Visit rescue center in Nam Cat Tien.
=>> We’re offering package tour to Nam Cat Tien for 2 – 3 days with 10% discount, do you want to join with us?
Booking fees for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Nam Cat Tien
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Nam Cat Tien||1 day||300||110||140||210||230||270|
A sample of booking fee a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer to Nam Cat Tien?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family member.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suite for your trip to Nam Cat Tien?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable model of car/bus with well-trained driver. Below are some of our advices that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver Service
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No any hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, and weekends, an extra service fee will be add 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Nam Cat Tien National Park?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, bank transfer…
- Driver comes to pick you up on time, start the journey & follow and support by staffs from our office.
For any questions about private car to Nam Cat Tien and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338
AngelinaNovember 10, 2019
Thanks for detailed reply it is very helpful, maybe will spend more time in mekong delta rather than Cat tien or Dalat as it sounds like a lot of trouble We took a Dalat bound bus from HCMC and got out at the intersection near Ca Tien (200.000 VND per person). You can ask the driver to drop you there. Arrange a pick up by taxi from the intersection with the lodge you are staying at in Ca Tien. Or you can arrange a private car to take you for about 100USD.