Moc Bai is an international border gate between Vietnam and Cambodia located in Tay Ninh Province. Its counterpart across the border is the Bavet border gate, Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia. As it is located on the main highway between Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh, the border crossing is one of the busiest land entry points into Vietnam.
Also many foreigners prefer to go to this borderland to renew their Vietnam visa as it cheaper than the visa extension service in Ho Chi Minh or another place.
***Useful link: Visa run to borderland (full instructions)
Booking fees for a private car/bus from Ho Chi Minh to Moc Bai Borderland
- Those rental fees are only for picking up and dropping off services from Ho Chi Minh to Da Lat or return.
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking.
Which private car/bus suite for your trip to Moc Bai from Ho Chi Minh?
- 4-seat car (maximum 2 guests, 2 medium-sized luggages or maximum 3 guests without luggage)
- 7-seat car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seat car (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seat car (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seat car (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seat car (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any support about private car/bus to Moc Bai borderland and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always support customers anytime (24/7).
Leave a Comment