Cao Dai Temple is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Tay Ninh. The most interesting building in this complex is the Great Temple which was built according to the architectural requirements of the Cao Dai sect. The construction is a harmonious fusion of Asian and European styles, with domes and embellishments exemplifying the spirit of the religion.
===>>>Do you want to visit Cao Dai and Cu Chi tunnels with 10% discount?
How much does a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Cao Dai temple cost?
Located more than 80 km from Ho Chi Minh city, it takes around 2 hours of driving to get there.
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Cao Dai||1 day||200||90||110||150||180||230|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way is quoted in $USD.
Why Should You Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Cao Dai?
- Safety, privacy, and convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
What is the most suitable car/bus for your trip to Cao Dai from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Cao Dai
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private car to Cao Dai Temple?
- Contact us via email/phone or meet us at our office in Ho Chi Minh to book for a car/bus .
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, or bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick up on time, starts journey, follows & support by staff from our office.
Any questions about a private car to Cao Dai Temple and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
- Office number: (+84)028 38388322
- Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.