Cao Dai Temple is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Tay Ninh. The most interesting building in this complex is the Great Temple which was built according to the architectural requirements of the Cao Dai sect. The construction is a harmonious fusion of Asian and European styles, with domes and embellishments exemplifying the spirit of the religion.
Located more than 80 km from Ho Chi Minh city, it takes around 2 hours to get there.
How much does a private from Ho Chi Minh to Cao Dai temple cost?
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking.
Which private car/bus suite for your trip to Cao Dai Temple from Ho Chi Minh?
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any question about private car to Cao Dai Temple and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: email@example.com. We always support customers anytime (24/7).
Leave a Comment