Ba Den Mountain, also known as Black Virgin Mountain, is considered the roof of the Southeast and an attractive destination in Tay Ninh Province. This place not only attracts tourists by the wild and majestic scenery but also to the surrounding thrilling legends. The mountain is suitable for exploring during the day or if you like you can choose to camp overnight here, it will bring a very interesting experience.
Located around 90 km from Ho Chi Minh City, it takes about 2 hours to get there.
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Ba Den Mountain?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Ba Den||1 day||200||90||120||160||190||220|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why Should You Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Ba Den?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
=>>Do you want to get 5 – 15% off with our tour to visit Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh?
Which car/bus suits your trip to Ba Den from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Ba Den
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Ba Den?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, or bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and is supported by staff from our office.
For any questions about private car to Ba Den Mountain and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
- Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
- Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338
- Email: email@example.com.