Chua Chan Mountain, also known as Gia Lao Mountain or Gia Ray Mountain, is located in Gia Ray town, Xuan Loc district, and about 100km from Ho Chi Minh City. The mountain has a height of about 837m above sea level. This is the second-highest mountain in the Southeast after Ba Den Mountain in Tay Ninh. Due to its height, it is also known as the “Roof of Dong Nai”, in addition, this place is the destination of many young people who are passionate about exploring and trekking, camping as well as tourists coming to the mountain to visit and worship Gia Lao pagoda, located on the mountain.
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Chua Chan Mountain?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Chua Chan Mountain||1 day||180||85||105||160||190||230|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Chua Chan Mountain?
- Safety, privacy, and convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits your trip to Chua Chan Mountain from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Chua Chan
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book a Private Transfer to Chua Chan Mountain?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, or bank transfer…
- The driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and is supported by staff from our office.
Any questions about a private car to Chua Chang Mountain and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0)918 709 338 – +84(0)899 789 338 or email: email@example.com. We always support customers anytime (24/7).