Long Khanh is a city located in the east of Dong Nai province, 47km from Bien Hoa city centre and 72km from Ho Chi Minh City. The area is considered as “paradise” of fruits of the Southeast region. Not only to supply diverse fruits for the domestic market but for many years, the model of ecotourism combining sightseeing and practical experience at fruit orchards has become the strength of the locality.
Where you should visit when traveling to Long Khanh?
- Hang Gon Ancient Tomb was found when the French established rubber plantations in 1910. The size of the tomb is 4.20m long; 2.70m across; 1.60m high; assembled by six large granite slabs, weighing no less than 50 tons. According to archaeologists, the tomb dates back to about 2,000 years and the type of tombstone is only found in Da Lat or Phan Rang. How were the tons of stones transported over a distance of two to three hundred kilometers in the absence of roads, vehicles and vehicles? In 1992, Dong Nai Museum restored Hang Gon megalithic tomb to preserve cultural heritage, also in this year the Ministry of Culture and Information recognized and ranked this as a national historical and cultural relic.
- Long Khanh Bat Cave is about 4 km from An Loc Center towards Bau Sen commune in the city. Long Khanh, the terrain has many undulating hills, the land of many kinds of fruit trees. There are up to 3 bat caves linked underground, each mouth of the cave is 300 to 500 meters apart, called a bat cave because the cave is a shelter for thousands of bats.
- Suoi Tre Cultural Park was originally a resort of the French, belonging to the rubber plantations built in the early twentieth century, with spacious villas located on the hilltops, surrounded by poplar trees whispering in the wind. The central area is flat, with swimming pools, restaurants, tennis courts and other types of entertainment. In the middle of the cool rubber forests, interspersed with undulating hills and spreading old trees, this place has a landscape like a miniature Da Lat, evoking its own beauty. Especially, the winding stream surrounded by green bamboo banks paints a poetic and charming picture.
- Thao Thien Garden is considered the largest-scale resort, entertainment and sports resort in Long Khanh City, fully self-contained, meeting the needs of entertainment, enjoyment and experience for visitors. Coming here, visitors can enjoy the space to rest with their family, comfortably walk under the lake, immerse themselves in the eye-catching artificial waterfall, the area of food restaurants, refreshment stalls, are arranged around. campus…
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Long Khanh?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Long Khanh||1 day||150||80||95||145||170||205|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private car from Ho Chi Minh to Long Khanh?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits your trip when traveling to Long Khanh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable information private car/bus rental service
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private car to Long Khanh?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, or bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and is supported by staff from our office.
Any questions about the private car to Long Khanh and transport reservations, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 918 709 338 – +84(0)899 789 338 or email: email@example.com.