Ho Coc is famous as a “paradise” place, a check-in point to take virtual photos that not only locals but also anyone who comes to this coastal city can not ignore. As an ideal resort destination, only 120km from Ho Chi Minh City, about more than 2 hours by driving, Ho Coc attracts tourists near and far by its wild beauty, and a bit poetic like a fairyland lying in the middle of nowhere. away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
How much does it cost from Ho Chi Minh to Ho Coc?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Ho Coc||1 day||230||85||110||160||190||230|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way is quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Ho Coc?
- Safety, privacy, and convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits your trip to Ho Coc from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Ho Coc
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Ho Coc?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, start the journey & follow and support by staffs from our office.
For any questions about private car to Ho Coc and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338