Tra Vinh not only attracts tourists by many unique temples but also with its wonderful landscapes. This land is a long-standing living place of three ethnic groups Kinh, Khmer and Hoa. Since then, a prominent multi-ethnic culture with many unique religious architectures has been formed. Visiting Tra Vinh, visitors will be impressed by the peaceful beauty, rich cuisine, friendly and hospitable of local people…Located around 130 km from Ho Chi Minh, it takes more than two and a half hour from Ho Chi Minh city to get here.
How much does a private from Ho Chi Minh to Tra Vinh cost?
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking.
Which private car/bus suite for your trip to Tra Vinh from Ho Chi Minh?
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any question about private car to Tra Vinh and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always support customers anytime (24/7).
Leave a Comment