Tram Chim National Park in Dong Thap is a wetland area. This is a home for many precious bird species, especially the red-crowned crane, an extremely rare bird named in the Red Book. With beautiful, peaceful natural scenery and a fresh and airy atmosphere, coming to Tram Chim National Park will definitely bring you great experiences. Located around 150 km from Ho Chi Minh city, it takes more than 3 hours of driving to get there.
=>>>Do you want to get 10% discount with our package tour to visit Mekong Delta – Tram Chim for 2 – 3 days.
How much does it cost for a private from Ho Chi Minh to Tram Chim?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Tram Chim||1 day||350||115||140||200||250||300|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Tram Chim?
- Safety, privacy, and convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits your trip to Tram Chim from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Tram Chim
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Tram Chim?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, bank transfer…
- The driver comes to pick you up on time, start the journey & follow and support by staffs from our office.
For any questions about private car to Tram Chim and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338