This tour is a perfect designation that allows you to discover some of the most popular sides of Ho Chi Minh city. Choose from two different tours depending on whether you want a pick up service, or how big you want your tour group size to be. During the tour, you will visit:
- Independence Palace is a top choice for travelers who are looking to dig up a part of Vietnamese history and cultural relic.
- Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the oldest and biggest Catholic Churches in Vietnam, which was built by French colonists between October 1877 and April 1880. Famous for its beautiful French-inspired architecture, and towering bell towers that reach 190 feet, it’s truly a sight to behold.
- War Remnants Museum, where you can find shocking evidences of atrocity committed by the foreign aggressors during Viet Nam’s tow national liberation wars.
- Central Post Office, constructed when Vietnam was part of French Indochina in the late 19th century. It counts with Gothic, Renaissance and French influences.
- Visit Thien Hau Pagoda to explore intricate friezes, carved tableaus and impressive incense coils make for some great photos.
7:40 Am gathering at Viet Dream Travel office (112 Bui Vien, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city). Free pick up for hotel’s location on main street: De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan St, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Ly Tu Trong ..Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
In the morning, start a sightseeing tour to the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975, and some French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office. Continue on to Chinatown, Thien Hau pagodas. which is dedicated to the Goddess of the Sea. Explore the highlights of this fascinating area, beginning with intricate friezes, carved tableaus and impressive incense coils make for some great photos. Then observe street life with a cyclo ride through the narrow streets to Binh Tay market that sells everything from clothes to dried squid.
After lunch, continue visiting War Remnants Museum where there is a vast display of the both the Indochina wars. In courtyard massive military vehicles are for exhibition as well as tiger cages for the visitor to get a feel on how it was to be a prisoner during wartimes. In the museum building itself, each floor will represent a separate theme from the war and the war crimes committed towards the Vietnamese people. We end the city tour with Ben Thanh market where anything and everything is for sale.
End of services. Finish your Ho Chi Minh city tours
Tour Price Includes:
- Private A/C car or van
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Beverage and food
- Tips & personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
Policy for children:
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old.
• The children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.