A family trip throughout Vietnam for 13 days is a great option for the entire family to experience the best of what Vietnam has to offer. From the modern cities to the ancient town, from the Delta to famous beaches, there always will be something for children and parents.
- Learn about a part of Vietnam history in city and historical site in Cu Chi tunnels.
- Discover Mekong Delta, experience in nature, local culture, witness daily activities of the floating market.
- Biking tour to rural villages in Hoi An.
- Join the practice cooking classes and enjoy local food.
- Allow all family members to have a joyful time together with swimming, snorkeling, diving.
- Visit the most highlighted attractions in Hanoi to basically understand history and culture.
- Explore the scenic Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex – the ancient capital of Vietnam
- Halong Bay trip to enjoy the relaxing time during the cruise.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city and arrival
When you arrive at Ho Chi Minh City you will be welcomed by a driver, take you to your hotel, and if times permit, the tour driver will bring you to visit water puppet show and enjoy your dinner at a cruise at the Saigon River, overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city tour and Cu Chi tunnels (B/L)
In the morning, take a visit to the Independence Palace, used to be the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam until the end of the war in April 1975. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the historic Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral. Next stop is the War Remnants Museum which has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Break time for lunch at a local restaurant before going to Cu Chi tunnels – considered a significant region for its crucial role in the American War in Vietnam. The network of over 220km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. Finish the first-day trip and go back to the hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Mekong delta, visit Ben Tre – The Kingdom of Coconut Trees
Depart from the hotel and drive southward to Mekong Delta. Upon arrival in Ben Tre, embark on a motorized boat trip along the scenic Ben Tre River, viewing various local industries along the way. Have some stops to visit local workshops where producing coconut products and making bricks by the transitional kilns. Then take a motor cart passing fruit and vegetable fields and ride a short sampan boat through a creek of water-coconut trees. Lunch at a garden restaurant.
After your lunch, break time, treating yourself by cycling around the village or walking around to relish the beautiful countryside. Afterward, move to Can Tho City which is considered as the capital of the Delta and overnight at the hotel in here.
Day 4: Mekong Delta, visit the floating market (B/L)
In the early morning, the tour guide will bring you to Ninh Kieu harbor where you board a motorized boat to visit Cai Rang market – one of the busiest floating market in Mekong Delta. Followed by a short ride to through small creeks to a local orchard and enjoying tropical seasonal fruits. Lunch is served on the way.
In the afternoon, keep driving toward to Ho Chi Minh city, overnight in this city.
Day 5: Transfer from Ho Chi Minh City – Hue (B/L)
Join a cooking class for half-day the afternoon then you will take a flight to Hue, check-in the hotel.
Day 6: Hue – Historical city tour (B/L)
Take a journey through Hue’s eventful past as you explore its ancient imperial architecture including Solemn Tomb of Minh Mạng, Majestic Tomb of Khải Định, Poetic Tomb of Tự Đức, Vietnamese Kungfu Shown of Võ Kinh Vạn An, traditional Conical Hat & incense Making Village. Return to the city for lunch at a restaurant.
In the afternoon, discover the Imperial City of Royal Family. The walk through the complex is very interesting and informative. Followed by a short transfer to visit the charming Thien Mu Pagoda, sitting on the bank of rivers, it gives you a great view on the Perfume river. Ending the day by boarding on a private boat, cruising on the romantic Perfume River back to the city center.
DAY 7: Hoi An – Ancient town (B/L).
In the morning, the morning drive to Hoi An via Hai Van Pass will occupy half of your day. There are a few stops for photo opportunities such as at Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass you may want to take. Arrive to Ba Na hill, take a cable car (cabin) to visit Ba Na mountain, where you can see the endless tree lines of the forests, can enjoy breathtaking views of the lush jungle, good air and waterfall along the way, some beautiful village by France style, Linh Ung pagoda-Buddha, and join some action game at Fantasy Park. Then, transfer to Hoi An town and overnight in local homestay or hotel near the beach.
Day 8: Hoi An – Cham Island: Diving and snorkeling tour (B/L).
Relaxing day on Cham Island, a tour guide and driver bring you to the meeting point for joining with other tourists. Depart Cua Dai harbor for Cham Islands. Upon arrival, you arrive at first dive and snorkel site. After arriving at second site, enjoy your lunch Vietnamese seafood and relaxing time before back to the mainland. Transfer back to the hotel, overnight in Hoi An.
Day 9: Hoi An – Ha Noi.
You have free time in the morning to wander through the town then take a short flight to Ha Noi, transfer to hotel in the Old Quarter.
Day 10: Trang An – Scenic Landscape Complex
In the morning, the tour guide will take you to visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in a local restaurant with some local special dishes such as goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel. Continue to visit Trang An, take a boat trip cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay On Land of Ninh Binh. Take the afternoon drive back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 11 – 12: Ha Long Bay – the World Heritage
In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, get picked up for the morning transfer to Ha Long pier. In the afternoon – board your boat and start the cruising itinerary with lunch and dinner aboard. Some interesting activities are available to include kayaking, swimming, sunbathing on the sun deck. Overnight on the trip on a traditional wooden junk.
Also, you have a chance to visit the most famous spots in Ha Long Bay such as Thien Cung cave, Thien Canh cave, Sung Sot cave, Reef island, Ti Top island, Sim Sim island, Bai Tu Long island…
On the second day, return to Hanoi and overnight at the hotel in here.
Day 13: Departure from Hanoi (B)
Today is your last day, enjoy last moment in the North of Vietnam, In about 03 hours before your departure time, we transfer you to the airport for your flight. End of services.
- Tour price request minimum 2 people per booking , all rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Accommodation standard 3* hotel, based on 2 guests sharing a Twin or Double room
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- English speaking tour guides (Other languages are available on request)
- A/c car/van for pick up, transfer and sightseeing as per program.
- All the entrance fees
- Boats in Mekong River, Perfume River, and Halong bay…
- 01 bottle of mineral water/person/day
* Note: please contact directly with us via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to upgrade your hotel standard. We will inform to you an extra fee for updating.
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Drinks and other meals
- Visas arrangement
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Viet Nam Public Holiday surcharges: Hung Kings Commemoration Day, International Labor Day, National Day, Reunification Day, Lunar New Year and New Year Eve
- Single supplement surcharges
- Others that are not mentioned clearly in the INCLUSION list
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (4-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- A couple travel with 2 children. The 2nd Child will be charge 100% adults ticket.
- If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
- More than 45 days prior to your departure day: deposit is forfeited.
- Between 10 and 44 days prior : 50% of the tour price is charged.
- Less than 10 days prior or if you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit and 100% of tour price is charged.
- The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.