Cai Be floating market is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Tien Giang Province. The floating market is held on the Tien River, adjacent to three provinces of Tien Giang, Vinh Long, and Ben Tre. It takes about 2 hours to reach the market from Ho Chi Minh City. Coming here, visitors will not only have a chance to witness the bustling vibe and chaotic atmosphere of the market in the morning but also explore one of the biggest fruit-producing areas throughout Vietnam.
====>>>>Do you visit Cai Be floating market with a 10% discount?
How much does a private car from Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Be floating market cost?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Cai Be||1 day||220||90||120||170||200||250|
A sample of the booking fee a car/bus for 1 way is quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Cai Be?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits for your trip to Cai Be from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Cai Be
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Cai Be?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, or bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and is supported by staff from our office.
For any questions about the private car to Cai Be and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
- Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
- Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338
- Email: email@example.com.