Cho Gao district is located in the East, 10 km from My Tho city – the center of Tien Giang province. This is the gateway to the eastern area and to the sea. The canals in Cho Gao has an important waterway connecting to Ho Chi Minh City and other provinces in Mekong Delta. It is home to an impressive array of places to visit and experience, making the area well worth a visit. With the largest cocoa and dragon fruit growing area in the province, Cho Gao is the main source of output for businesses, traders and buyers, bringing in great income and creating jobs for thousands of local people here.
Located around 75km from Ho Chi Minh, it takes more than 1 and a half hour to get here.
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Cho Gao?
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking.
Which private car/bus suite for your trip to Cho Gao from Ho Chi Minh?
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any question about private car to Cho Gao and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: email@example.com. We always support customers anytime (24/7).
Leave a Comment