The floating market is a typical cultural feature of the Mekong Delta River, and whenever referring to the floating market, it is impossible not to mention Nga Bay – Phung Hiep floating market. The image familiar to visitors is the boats full of goods, and tall trees to introduce the products on sale so that buyers can easily choose. Not only is it a unique cultural feature, but it is also the “soul of a river”. Nga Bay floating market also retains its footsteps, showing the cultural customs for nearly a century on the delta.
=>>Do you want to get 10% off with our daily tour to Mekong Delta River?
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Nga Bay Floating Market?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Nga Bay||1 day||400||115||160||230||280||340|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Nga Bay?
- Safety, privacy, and convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits your trip to Nga Bay from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Nga Bay
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Nga Bay?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, or bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and is supported by staff from our office.
Any questions about the private car to Nga Bay and transport reservations, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0)918 709 338 – +84(0)899 789 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Comment