For those who have set foot on the Mekong Delta River without going to the floating market would be a mistake. The market is not only famous for trading but also an ideal destination for visitors to learn the unique cultural features of the region. In the Mekong Delta, there are many floating markets, but Nga Nam floating market is still boldly simple and idyllic and is one of the oldest floating markets with a history of more than a hundred years. The goods of Nga Nam floating market are very rich and diverse, from the famous delicious rice of the large granary in the region to the garden vegetables and fruits; from agricultural products, and seafood to daily life and household items, …
Nga Nam Floating Market is located in Nga Nam town, about 60 km from Soc Trang city and 230 km from Ho Chi Minh, is a place that attracts tourists to visit and experience the river life in the West.
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Nga Nam?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Nga Nam Market||1 day||500||145||175||290||320||360|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way is quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Nga Nam?
- Safety, privacy, and convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits your trip to Nga Nam from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Nga Nam
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Nga Nam?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and is supported by staff from our office.
Any questions about the private car to Nga Nam and transport reservations, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0)918 709 338 – +84(0)899 789 338 or email: email@example.com. We always support customers anytime (24/7).