Ben Tre is one of the country’s southern provinces in the Mekong Delta, known as the homeland of the Dong Khoi Revolution and a land of the Coconut. Ben Tre is located at the end of the Mekong River where many canals and coconut groves. In addition to coconuts, Ben Tre also has many orchards scattered in many districts. Travel Vietnam to Ben Tre you should participate in ecotourism activities, stay in the family of local people, enjoy the fresh air.
When is the best time to visit Ben Tre?
The raining season in the South Viet Nam start from May until October.
You may have a few difficulties during the boat trip if you want to visit Ben Tre during this time. However, the most wonderful moment to enjoy abundant tropical fruits is from June to August or after Tet Holiday where you will have an opportunity to spread your eyes over most joyous festivals, such as the Phu Le Pagoda Festival and the Nghinh Ong Rite.
How to go to Ben Tre?
From Ho Chi Minh to Ben Tre about 1h30 minutes to 2 hours by car.
See more: Top 10 Places You Should Visit When You Arrive Ben Tre
Booking fees for a private car from HCM – Ben Tre
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking.
Which private car/bus suite for your trip to Ben Tre from Ho Chi Minh?
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any support private car to Ben Tre and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always support customers anytime (24/7).
Leave a Comment