Ben Tre is one of the country’s southern provinces in the Mekong Delta, known as the homeland of the Dong Khoi Revolution and a land of the Coconut. Ben Tre is located at the end of the Mekong River where many canals and coconut groves. In addition to coconuts, Ben Tre also has many orchards scattered in many districts. Travel Vietnam to Ben Tre you should participate in ecotourism activities, stay in the family of local people, enjoy the fresh air.
When is the best time to visit Ben Tre?
The raining season in the South Viet Nam start from May until October.
You may have a few difficulties during the boat trip if you want to visit Ben Tre during this time. However, the most wonderful moment to enjoy abundant tropical fruits is from June to August or after Tet Holiday where you will have an opportunity to spread your eyes over most joyous festivals, such as the Phu Le Pagoda Festival and the Nghinh Ong Rite.
How to go to Ben Tre?
From Ho Chi Minh to Ben Tre about 1h30 minutes to 2 hours by car.
Booking fees for a private car/bus from HCM – Ben Tre
Those rental fees are only for picking up and dropping off services from Ho Chi Minh to Ben Tre or return
Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
Note: Child seats are not available.
During the Vietnam Public holiday period, extra service fee will be added 30% on top.
- The period from 30th Dec 2019 to 02nd Jan 2020 (New Year).
- The period from 23rd Jan 2019 to 31th Jan 2020 (Lunar New Year in Viet Nam).
- The period from 1st Apr 2019 to 03rd Apr 2020 (Hung Kings Commemoration Day).
- The period from 29th Apr to 03rd May 2020 (Reunification and Labor Day).
- The period from 1st Sep 2020 to 3rd Sep 2020 (National Day).
- The period from 22nd Dec to 25th Dec 2020 (Christmas Day).
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance. (Please contact with us if you want to pay via local bank account).
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any support about private car/bus to Ben Tre and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always support customers anytime (24/7.